Switch cash overseas shortly, with nice trade charges and little or no charge (CFA area excepted). Uncover Taptap Ship and simply ship cash to your loved ones again residence, in Africa and Asia! It’s so simple as faucet, faucet, ship – quick and handy.
Table of Contents
Taptap Ship Ship cash overseas
Whether or not you wish to ship money to Africa or Asia, we convert and switch cash to many international locations, from Ghana to Kenya and even Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Our workforce is from the international locations we serve, and we’re targeted on serving to you and the group switch cash and ship a quick remittance overseas.
5 causes to obtain Taptap Ship to ship money overseas:
• No charges: ship cash overseas to Africa and Asia with out paying a switch charge, other than fastened trade price corridors (e.g. XOF, XAF)
Taptap Ship Ship mo
• Ship cash with an incredible trade price: we negotiate the speed every day, so your remittance will attain household with out shedding a lot on the best way
• No surprises or hidden charges: And will there be an issue along with your cash switch, we’ll let you realize instantly.
• Quick remittance: Ship cash inside 5 minutes – 90% of the time. Your loved ones will obtain your remittance virtually instantly, no matter dwelling in Ghana, Kenya, Bangladesh or elsewhere!
• Cellular Cash & money pick-up: as soon as the cash switch completes, the recipient can money out at a close-by agent.
SEND MONEY WITHOUT FEE TRANSFERS
• No charge for transfers exterior of fastened trade price corridors (e.g., XOF, XAF)
• Every single day, sincere low value – nice charges to avoid wasting you cash each day, fairly than short-term “gross sales”
FAST AND SIMPLE REMITTANCE
• 90% of transfers full inside 5 minutes
• Actual-time alerts let you realize the present velocity of switch earlier than you ship money
• Taptap Ship is licensed within the UK, the US, Canada and the EU for sending cash
• PCI compliant — whenever you ship cash, we don’t retailer your credit score or debit card data
• All of your information is protected with the identical 128-bit encryption banks use
CONVENIENT — MOBILE MONEY, CASH PICKUP AND BANKS
• Ship money out of your card to your recipient’s pockets. They will obtain a textual content and might money out at a close-by agent
• Cellular-money: ship to MTN, M-Pesa, Vodafone, Airtel, and Orange, JazzCash, Easypaisa, Amole, and HelloCash (nation dependent)
• Financial institution transfers out there in Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Vietnam to GCB, Entry, Ecobank, Cooperative, Barclays / Absa, Sonali and Islami banks, amongst others
• Money pick-up transfers to CashPlus, Wizall, Metropolis Specific, and Wing
• Our workforce is from the communities we serve and speaks over 30 languages
• We don’t take a one-size-fits-150-countries method to remittance. We tailor options to native context and desires. We all know what works in Ghana could not work in Kenya or Bangladesh.
• We assist associations and charities in these international locations
We’re right here to assist. For those who ever want us or have questions, please electronic mail us at [email protected].
We began Taptap Ship as a result of we consider diaspora communities need to have somebody combating for them on essential monetary wants: before everything, the necessity to ship cash to family and friends. Too usually, different corporations have neglected, over-charged and never handled these communities with respect. We intention to vary that, obsessively pursuing remittance options that decrease prices, cut back delays, and enhance comfort.
Ship from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), CAD (Canadian Greenback), USD (US Greenback)
Taptap Ship Ship cash overseas v1.66.1 Apk (Premium Unlocked)
Ship to: BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), ETB (Ethiopian Birr), GHS (Ghanaian Cedi), GNF (Guinean Franc), HTG (Haitian Gourde), KES (Kenyan Shilling), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MGA (Malagasy Ariary), MZN (Mozambican Metical), NPR (Nepalese Rupee), PKR (Pakistani Rupee), USD (US Greenback), VND (Vietnamese Dong), XAF (Central African Franc), XOF (West African Franc), ZMW (Zambian Kwacha)
We aren’t affiliated with Western Union, MoneyGram, WorldRemit, Remitly, Transferwise, Azimo, Small World or Ria.